Truth and Democracy

Inviting those who live in the right-wing alternate universe to join the rest of us out here in reality.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hackensack, New Jersey, United States

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Additional info on Lt. Louis Allen

It turns out that, after an investigation into the incident, the military has concluded that Lt. Louis Allen (the subject of my letter to Randi Rhodes) was killed along with another officer by a Staff Sargeant in their unit. I have heard, although not through the media, that this individual, now in custody and charged with murder, may have been upset over being recently disciplined.

This aspect of the story makes it no less tragic. If anything, it makes it more so, if that is possible. Nonetheless I simply wanted to update my original post. Thanks for reading (for those few who do).

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I knew all of the concerned parties. It is still very sad. As of today, the trial is in progress. God bless the families.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home